Deviled Lamb Chops With Snow Peas
|Lamb chump chops||4|
|Tomato sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||1 Tablespoon|
|Curry powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Soy sauce||2 Teaspoon|
|Cider vinegar||1 Teaspoon|
|Potatoes||2 Large, peeled, grated|
|Shallots||2 , chopped|
|Carrot||1 , grated|
|Snow peas||200 Gram|
1. Tirim excess fat from chops, combine tomato sauce, sugar, curry powder, soy sauce and vinegar. Marinate meat in sauce mixture for 15 minutes.
2. While meat is marinating remove excess liquid from grated potatoes by pressing them in a colander, transfer to bowl, add shallots, carrot and egg. Season to taste, cover, set aside.
3. Remove chops from marinade, place in shallow dish on rack, cook on HIGH for five minutes, turn over and baste halfway through cooking. Leave to stand covered while cooking vegetables.
4. Heat browning dish on HIGH for six minutes, add oil, place heaped spoonfuls of potato mixture in dish, cook on HIGH for four minutes, turn over halfway through cooking. Leave to stand covered.
5. Wash snow peas, place into shallow dish, cover, cook on HIGH for two and a half minutes. Reheat meat on HIGH for two minutes while serving up vegetables.