Stir Fried Strips Of Lamb With Peppers And Pineapple
|Lamb||8 Ounce (225 Gram)|
|Ground coriander||1 Teaspoon|
|Ground cumin||1 Teaspoon|
|Mango powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Pineapple juice||4 Fluid Ounce (125 Milliliters)|
|Hot chili sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Garlic paste||1 Teaspoon|
|Ginger paste||1 Teaspoon|
|Corn oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Pepper red||1⁄2 , deseeded and cubed|
|Green pepper||1⁄2 , deseeded and cubed|
|Chopped coriander leaves||1 Tablespoon (Fresh, Plus More Sprigs For Garnish)|
|Sesame seeds||1 Tablespoon|
1. Trim the lamb of any excess fat and cut it into strips about 5 mm / 1/4 in thick and 5 cm / 2 in long. Place in a mixing bowl.
2. Add to the lamb the ground coriander, cumin, mango powder, pineapple juice, chilli sauce, garlic, ginger, turmeric and salt to taste. Blend everything well together and set aside for about 30 minutes.
3. Heat the oil in a kadahi, wok or deep frying pan over a moderate heat and drop the lamb into it. Stir-fry for 2-3 minutes. Add about 150 ml / 1/4 pint of water and bring to a simmer. Lower the heat, cover the pan and cook gently for 7-10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Add the cubed peppers followed by the chunks of pineapple and the fresh coriander. Continue to stir-fry for a further 2 minutes.
5. Finally, garnish with the sesame seeds.