Crusty Rosemary Lamb
|Brown sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Seeded mustard||2 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Chopped fresh rosemary||2 Tablespoon|
|Leg lamb||1 1⁄2 Kilogram|
1. Combine brown sugar, mustard, lemon juice and rosemary. Spread over leg of lamb.
2. Place on a rack. Cook for 10 minutes on medium high.
3. Cook a further 20-22 minutes on medium (for medium) or 30-32 minutes on medium (for well done).
4. Turn over halfway through cooking, shielding shank with foil to prevent overcooking.
5. Allow to stand 10 minutes before carving.