1. Saute bacon until crisp in a small frying pan; remove with a slotted spoon to a large bowl. Saute onions in drippings in same pan until soft; combine with bacon.
2. Add lamb and beef to bacon mixture along with rice, coconut, currants, peanuts, chutney, salt and egg; mix lightly until well-blended. Fold in hard-cooked egg.
3. Spoon mixture into a lightly greased baking pan, 15x10x1-inch; shape into an 8-inch round.
4. Bake in moderate oven (350°) for 1 hour or until crusty-brown.
5. Place loaf on a heated serving platter; sprinkle with parsley. Cut into wedges with a sharp knife, curry sauce