Rack Of Lamb With Potatoes
|Butter||30 Milliliter (30 Milliliter)|
|Lamb racks||2 , prepared|
|Lardons||1⁄4 Pound (115 Gram)|
|Canned mushrooms||8 Ounce (227 Milliliter)|
|Potatoes||4 Medium, sliced|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), finley sliced|
|Chopped parsley||30 Milliliter (30 Milliliter)|
– Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
– In a stove-top casserole, melt butter and sear racks of lamb, then season with salt, pepper and thyme and add lardons along with vegetables.
– Cook uncovered in oven for approximately 30 minutes; baste from time to time with cooking juices.
– Remove from oven, arrange meat in a serving dish and keep warm in oven.
– Degrease cooking juices, add garlic and parsley, stir and pour over lamb.