Carbonnade Of Lamb With Beer
|Potatoes||2 , diced|
|Butter||60 Milliliter (1/4 Cup)|
|Onion||15 Milliliter, finely sliced (1 Tablespoon)|
|Flour||60 Milliliter (1/4 Cup)|
|Beer||12 Ounce (341 Milliliter)|
|Cooked lamb||500 Milliliter, cubed (2 Cups)|
|Chopped parsley||1 Teaspoon (5 Milliliter)|
– Cook potatoes in microwave oven, then let stand to cool.
– In a saucepan, melt butter, cook onion, add flour and stir.
– Pour beer over onion mixture, stirring constantly, and let mixture simmer over low heat 2 to 3 minutes.
– Add lamb cubes and potatoes, and season with salt and pepper.
– Let mixture simmer until it has completely absorbed liquid, then sprinkle with parsley,