Spicy Lamb Chops
|Vegetable oil||45 Milliliter (3 Tablespoon)|
|Curry powder||2 Teaspoon (10 Milliliter)|
|Onion||1 Medium, chopped|
|Beef stock/Water||125 Milliliter (1/2 Cup)|
|Ginger||1⁄4 Teaspoon (1 Milliliter)|
|Dry mustard||1⁄4 Teaspoon (1 Milliliter)|
|Salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon (2 Milliliter)|
|15% fat cream||60 Milliliter (1/4 Cup)|
– Trim excess fat off lamb chops.
– In a skillet, heat oil and cook onion with curry powder, but do not brown.
– Add lamb chops and cook until golden.
– Pour beef stock or water over mixture, season with salt, cover and let simmer over low heat 20 to 25 minutes until meat is tender and juicy.
– In a saucepan, heat cream, then pour slowly over lamb chops, stir but do not boil.
– Place meat in a serving dish and serve.