|Lamb||1 Pound, cubed|
|Stewed tomatoes||1⁄4 Ounce, chopped|
|Tomato paste||6 Ounce (170 Milliliter)|
|Ground ginger||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Ground cinnamon||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Chives||4 , chopped|
|Parsley||30 Milliliter (2 Tablespoon)|
|Melted butter||60 Milliliter (1/4 Cup)|
|Cheese||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
– Preheat oven to broil.
– In an 8-cup microwave-safe bowl, mix together cubed lamb, tomatoes, tomato paste, ginger, cinnamon, chives, and parsley, and season with salt and pepper.
– Cover bowl with a sheet of waxed paper and cook in microwave at MEDIUM for 8 to 9 minutes.
– Remove from microwave, stir and cover. Return to microwave and cook at MEDIUM for 5 to 6 minutes or until sauce thickens and lamb is tender to taste. Remove from microwave and let stand.
– Baste eggplant slices with melted butter, place in ovenproof dish and broil both sides until golden (about 2 minutes on each side).
– Place grilled eggplant slices on a heated serving dish; pour lamb mixture over eggplant and top with Cheese.
- Bake 350 °F for 10 mins.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3383 Calories from Fat 1916
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 217 g333.3%
Saturated Fat 124.5 g622.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 732.9 mg244.3%
Sodium 2721.3 mg113.4%
Total Carbohydrates 203 g67.5%
Dietary Fiber 104.4 g417.7%
Sugars 89 g
Protein 193 g386%
Vitamin A 213.2% Vitamin C 240.4%
Calcium 253.7% Iron 134.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet