Lamb Burgers With Dill Sauce
|Ground lamb||1 1⁄4 Pound|
|Thyme||1⁄2 Teaspoon, crumbled|
|Bread crumbs||3 Tablespoon|
|All purpose flour||3 Tablespoon|
|Beef stock||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Dill bunch/2 teaspoons dried dill||1 Large|
|Canned white asparagus||1 Pound (1 Can)|
1. Soften bread crumbs in milk.
2. Mix lamb with salt, pepper, thyme, and egg yolk. Add the crumb mixture a little at a time and mix until smooth. Shape into oval burgers.
3. Brown the burgers in margarine or broil for 8-10 minutes.
4. Melt margarine, add flour, and let bubble. Add beef stock and milk or cream and let simmer for a few minutes. Season with vinegar, sugar, and salt. Stir in chopped dill and drained asparagus.
5. Place the lamb burgers in a hot serving dish and cover with the sauce.