Looking for a super simple holiday snack recipe that has big flavor and is good for you? You'll love this holiday popcorn recipe and I'll also teach you how to cook popcorn perfectly every time.
1 Teaspoon (or grape seed oil)
1 Cup (16 tbs) (organic)
1. In a pestle take fennel seeds and anise seeds, grind with mortar.
2. In a bowl take salt and add in the fennel seeds mixture. Mix well and keep aside.
3. Heat a large pot and add in the coconut oil, put 2 kernels into the pot and cover, when those kernels pop it is ready to use.
4. Add in the remaining kernels and cover the pot for 2 minutes.
5. Take out the popcorn in a large bowl and grease with the oil spray, season with the fennel seeds seasoning.
6. Serve popcorns with smoothie and enjoy!