Sweet and salty is always a perfect combination. Reese's Pieces, chocolate, honey and popcorn is the perfect for Friday movie night or for a party snack.
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)
3 Ounce, melt
1 Cup (16 tbs) (reese's peanut butter cup)
1. Place a large pot on medium high flame, add vegetable oil and popcorn in it. Cover with lid, and let it pop. Watch closely and remove pot from heat when the popping slows down.
2. Line a cookie sheet with aluminium foil, and scatter popcorn on it.
3. In a saucepan, over medium heat, melt sugar with honey.
4. Pour honey and melted chocolate over popcorn.
5. Drop Reese’s pieces and distribute it evenly.
6. Set aside and allow the honey to cool and chocolate to set.
7. Serve popcorn with a glass of chocolate shake.