1. In a large saucepan, heat olive oil on high. Add in the popcorn corn and close the lid. Let it sit on the stove for 4 – 5 minutes.
2. In a bowl, place chocolate and microwave until melted. Take out the chocolate and stir in the orange essence.
3. Take out the popcorn in a large bowl and pour in the chocolate. Mix well.
4. Line a baking tray with parchment paper and take out the popcorn mixture. Spread evenly.
5. Sprinkle orange zest and red chilli over the popcorn and place in fridge to set.
6. Serve chocolate popcorn with cold drink.