|Popping corn||2 Ounce (50 Gram)|
|Butter||3 Ounce (75 Gram)|
|Sugar||2 Ounce (50 Gram)|
1. In a saucepan, heat oil until just beginning to smoke.
2. Add all the corn at once and cover straightaway.
3. Using oven gloves to hold the pan and its lid; shake the pan occasionally and cook over a medium-high heat until the popping stops.
4. When the corn has stopped popping open the wok and add the butter, in knobs, then sprinkle in the sugar.
5. Cool the popcorn, with the lid on and shaking the wok all the time, for 3 minutes.
6. Open the pan and toss the corn in the buttery caramel, then turn the corn into a bowl and pour in any caramel from the saucepan.
7. Leave the corn in the pan for a minute or two and then turn into a large bowl and serve immediately.