Baked Popcorn Crunch
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Popcorn||3 Quart (Popped)|
|Pecan halves||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees centigrade.
2. In a bowl, cream together butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy.
3. Add warm popcorns, nuts to the creamed mixture and stir well until coated.
4. In a 15x10x1-inch jelly pans, evenly spread the mixture.
5. In the preheated oven, bake the mixture for about 8 minutes, stirring twice, to allow even toasting.
6. Cool and serve.