Quick Peanutty Popcorn Balls
|Light corn syrup||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Peanut butter||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs) (Skippy Creamy or Super Chunk type)|
|Popped corn||2 Quart (plain)|
1. In a saucepan, mix corn syrup, sugar and boil until sugar completely dissolves. Remove from heat.
2. Add peanut butter, and stir until smooth.
3. In a large bowl, add popped corns and the warm cornmeal mixture, mix and allow to cool.
4. Once the mixture is cool enough to handle, shape into 2-inch balls, allow to cool at room temperature until firm.
5. Serve or store wrapped in plastic wrap.