Quick Peanutty Popcorn Balls
|Light corn syrup||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Peanut butter||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs) (Skippy Creamy or Super Chunk type)|
|Popped corn||2 Quart (plain)|
1. In a saucepan, mix corn syrup, sugar and boil until sugar completely dissolves. Remove from heat.
2. Add peanut butter, and stir until smooth.
3. In a large bowl, add popped corns and the warm cornmeal mixture, mix and allow to cool.
4. Once the mixture is cool enough to handle, shape into 2-inch balls, allow to cool at room temperature until firm.
5. Serve or store wrapped in plastic wrap.
Calories 1252 Calories from Fat 433
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 51 g79.1%
Saturated Fat 9.2 g46.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 513.4 mg21.4%
Total Carbohydrates 183 g60.9%
Dietary Fiber 5.5 g22.1%
Sugars 54.1 g
Protein 32 g64.7%
Vitamin A Vitamin C
Calcium 6.4% Iron 11.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet