Homemade Kielbasa Sausage
|Pork||3 Pound, coarsely ground|
|Veal||1 Pound, coarsely ground|
|Crumbled dried marjoram||1 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm), finely minced|
|Ground allspice||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a bowl, mix together the pork, veal, marjoram, garlic, salt, pepper and all spice, lightly but thoroughly.
3) Using a sausage-stuffing funnel, stuff the mixture into the casings,
4) In a large pot place the sausages and cover with water.
5) Bake in the oven for 40 minutes or until all the water has been evaporated.
6) To serve sausage, fry it with onion rings.