|Fresh cranberries||12 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Firmly packed light brown sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cider vinegar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Ground cinnamon||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Ground cloves||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Ground ginger||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Take a medium saucepan and pour water in it. Add cranberries and cider vinegar. Bring the mixture to a boil. Reduce heat and cover. Simmer for about 5 minutes and then, strain through a sieve.
2) Return cranberries to the saucepan and stir in sugar, salt and spices. Simmer, uncovered, for about 3 minutes or until mixture begins to thicken.
3) Add butter and stir until properly melted and combined.
4) Refrigerate in a tightly covered container.
5) Serve with your favorite dish for that cranberry kick!