1. Chop the tomatoes and keep it aside.
2. In a high speed blender, blend the sun dried tomatoes, tomatoes, date, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
3. Blend until smooth or sauce like consistency, check for the salt and pepper.
4. Take the Portobello mushroom and slice it in half.
5. Spread the ketchup on the mushroom and place lettuce, pickles and onion rings and avocado and close the mushroom with the other slice.
6. Serve the Raw and Organic Ketchup along with the portabello mushroom sandwich.
Ketchup has to the most loved kids’ condiment. They love ketchup so much; they need ketchup with ketchup to dip into ketchup! Most of us prefer to buy it bottled from the supermarket. But those have a large amount of preservatives, flavorings and other yucky stuff in them. When it’s raw, it’s real! Hail to the raw food revolution! This is a raw-some recipe of raw, organic living tomato ketchup that can easily put the bottled tomato sauce industry out of business. Every raw-foodie must have a bottle of this.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 338 Calories from Fat 86
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g15.8%
Saturated Fat 1.5 g7.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 2419.9 mg100.8%
Total Carbohydrates 62 g20.6%
Dietary Fiber 16.4 g65.4%
Sugars 35.9 g
Protein 14 g27.6%
Vitamin A 69.5%
Vitamin C 145%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Raw Organic Ketchup And Portobello Mushroom Sandwich Recipe Video