1. In a pan, heat oil; add onion, pepper and sauté until soften.
2. Add garlic and salt. Stir and cook until fragrant.
3. Add chili powder, cinnamon, allspice, celery salt, and black pepper. Stir well.
4. Stir in crushed tomatoes, water, brown sugar, and white sugar.
5. Add salt to taste, clove, brown mustard, and cider vinegar. Simmer until reduced by about 75%.
6. Remove from heat and let the mixture cool. Blend until smooth, strain and cool overnight.
7. Serve on top of burger and enjoy!
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1628 Calories from Fat 184
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 21 g32.5%
Saturated Fat 2.1 g10.5%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 4077.1 mg169.9%
Total Carbohydrates 362 g120.6%
Dietary Fiber 39.6 g158.4%
Sugars 213.9 g
Protein 32 g64.7%
Vitamin A 267.9%
Vitamin C 302.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet