Healthy Grapes and Kale Juice - Grale Juice
|Grapes||1 Bag (1 kg)|
|Kale||1 Bunch (100 gm) (1 head)|
1. In a juicer, slowly add in the grapes and blend for about 4 - 5 minutes or until the liquid is nice and smooth.
2. Once done, add in the kale leaves one by one and blend well for another 4 - 5 minutes or until it becomes nice and smooth.
3. Take a large bowl, using a strainer, strain the two liquids until only the pulp remains.
4. Take a glass jar or pitcher and pour the strained juice into it.
5. Serve the grapes and kale juice either chilled or at room temperature in tall glasses.