Healthy Grapes and Kale Juice - Grale Juice
|Grapes||1 Bag (1 kg)|
|Kale||1 Bunch (100 gm) (1 head)|
1. In a juicer, slowly add in the grapes and blend for about 4 - 5 minutes or until the liquid is nice and smooth.
2. Once done, add in the kale leaves one by one and blend well for another 4 - 5 minutes or until it becomes nice and smooth.
3. Take a large bowl, using a strainer, strain the two liquids until only the pulp remains.
4. Take a glass jar or pitcher and pour the strained juice into it.
5. Serve the grapes and kale juice either chilled or at room temperature in tall glasses.
Calories 370 Calories from Fat 10
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 1 g1.8%
Saturated Fat 0.32 g1.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 31.5 mg1.3%
Total Carbohydrates 96 g31.8%
Dietary Fiber 5.5 g22%
Sugars 77.4 g
Protein 5 g10.5%
Vitamin A 160.4% Vitamin C 190%
Calcium 11.7% Iron 14.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet