Raw food author and chef Jennifer Cornbleet shares how to prepare green juice. While many people are good about eating fruit, they often forget to eat their vegetables. An easy way to get a day's worth of green goodness in just a few gulps is with Jennifer Cornbleet's Green Juice recipe.
1 Bunch (100 gm) (or collard leaves)
2 Medium, sliced lengthwise (unpeeled)
4 Cup (64 tbs)
Romaine lettuce head
1 Medium, sliced lengthwise
1 Cup (16 tbs), coarsely chopped, with juices
Granny smith apples
2 Medium, cut into chunks (unpeeled)
Fresh lemon juice
2 Tablespoon (1 lemon)
1. Chop the vegetable into large pieces.
2. Squeeze the lemons to extract the juice.
3. In the Green Star Tribest Juicer/ juicer, add the celery, cucumber, kale, spinach, Romaine Lettuce, broccoli, apples and extract the juice.
4. Collect it into a jar. Mix in the lemon juice and stir.
5. Pour it into a glass and serve immediately.
The juice can be stored in the refrigerator to drink throughout the day.
Instead of using the lemon juice, peel the lemon and put it through the juicer with the vegetables.
To enhance the taste, a small amount of ginger can also be used.