Watch Erica make a delicious, nutritious vegetable and fruit juice full of vitamins and minerals. This is Nature's 'vitamin' and is tasty! It is also does a great job of cleansing the liver!
9 Medium, washed
2 Bunch (200 gm), washed
1 Medium, sliced
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (5 cubes)
1. Using a juicer extract juice of carrot, kale and lemon into a glass.
2. Stir the juice with a spoon to blend well.
3. Pour half the quantity of juice into a blender.
4. Scoop out the inside of the strawberry and put them in the blender.
5. Cut one side of the mango and cut into squares and make inside up.
6. Put the mango in the jar in pieces.
7. Blend the fruit and juice together.
8. Add few ice cubes and blend again.
If you are thirsty and want to re-energize yourself with a drink, Nutritious Vegetable and Fruit Juice is what you need. A fibre laden drink made with carrots, kale, strawberry and mango, this gets pepped up by a touch of lime. With minimal calories you can also detoxify your body and restore back vitamins and minerals. Just head to the kitchen and try it out!