Sunset Vegetable Juice
|Desiccated coconut||1 Ounce|
|Carrot||7 Ounce, grated|
|Lime||1⁄2 , juiced|
|Tomato juice||3 1⁄2 Fluid Ounce|
|Lime||1 , sliced (for Garnish)|
1. In a heatproof jug pour ½ pint Boiling water on Desiccated Coconut, allow it to infuse for 10 minutes.
2. In a Blender place grated carrot and lime juice and blend till smooth in consistency.
3. Sieve the mixture over a bowl through a nylon sieve.
4. Now, pour also the infused coconut liquid into the sieve.
5. Using a wooden spoon, press together the carrot and coconut mixture to extract maximum Juices
6. Allow the bowl with collected juices to be refrigerated for atleast 2 hours or until the coconut fat set on top of the juice.
7. Gently remove the fat and strain the Juices to abandon anymore pieces of fat.
8. Now, Stir together tomato juice into the strained Carrot & coconut juice.
9. Serve Chilled garnished with a slice of lime.