Grape Juice Spread
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Grape juice||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs) (Use Green Or Red Grapes)|
|Fresh lime juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Sugar/Equivalent sweetener||2 Teaspoon|
1) In water, soak the gelatine.
2) In a heavy bottomed saucepan, mix juices and boil them.
3) Over medium heat, simmer for 5 minutes.
4) Remove the pan from heat.
5) Add the soaked gelatine mix well until no crystals are left.
6) According to taste, add the sweetener.
7) Pour the spread into jar and let it cool at room temperature without covering.
8) Store in refrigerator for a week or until used.
9) Use the grapefruit spread as bread topping.