|Rhubarb||18 Cup (288 tbs), cut up|
|Water||12 Cup (192 tbs)|
|White sugar||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Orange juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. If available, take the red rhubarb, wash and then cut it.
2. In large cooking pot add it, cover with water, bring to a boil and simmer briefly.
3. Strain through thin cotton, then bring strained liquid to a boil and add white sugar.
4. Bring it to boiling point and then bottle in sterile jars.
5. Serve mixing with 7-Up or Sprite.
Calories 477 Calories from Fat 6
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.77 g1.2%
Saturated Fat 0.2 g0.99%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 15 mg0.6%
Total Carbohydrates 120 g40%
Dietary Fiber 6.7 g26.7%
Sugars 106 g
Protein 3 g7%
Vitamin A 8.3% Vitamin C 76.4%
Calcium 31.9% Iron 4.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet