|Tomato juice||4 Cup (64 tbs), chopped|
|Bay leaves||4 Small|
|Onions||1 , chopped|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) In a kettle, mix together all ingredients and blend well.
2) Heat the tomato juice mixture and bring to a boil, stirring continuously.
3) Lower the heat and simmer for 1 hour, stirring frequently.
4) Pass the juice through strainer into pitcher and allow to cool.
5) Refrigerate the tomato juice mixture until ready to serve.
6) Serve chilled in a tall glass, garnish with mint sprig if desired.