Steamed Broccoli With Lemon Juice And Olive Oil
|Broccoli||1 Bunch (100 gm)|
|Ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Olive oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||3 Tablespoon|
1) Wash the broccoli properly and trim it. In case the stalks are too large, split them lengthwise into 2 or 3 pieces.
2) In a vegetable steamer over boiling water, place the broccoli and steam till it is just about tendered. This takes about 7 minutes.
3) Remove broccoli from the heat. Put it in a warm serving bowl.
4) Sprinkle with pepper, salt, lemon juice and olive oil.
5) Serve immedaitely with lemon wedges as garnish if preferred.