Fried Sausages In Cranberry Juice
|Chipolata sausages||1⁄2 Pound (Pork, 250 Gram)|
|Cranberry juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Frozen cranberries||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Take a fry pan and add the chipolatas.
2) Saute them until light brown.
3) Add the cranberry juice and season with salt, pepper and thyme.
4) Cook until the sauce is reduced in amount.
5) Put the frozen cranberries in and cook for a couple of minutes more.
6) Arrange it on braised lettuce leaves and serve.
Calories 431 Calories from Fat 295
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 33 g50.3%
Saturated Fat 11.7 g58.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 79.4 mg26.5%
Sodium 1504.3 mg62.7%
Total Carbohydrates 17 g5.8%
Dietary Fiber 1.4 g5.7%
Sugars 12.2 g
Protein 16 g32.6%
Vitamin A 2.4% Vitamin C 36.4%
Calcium 5.2% Iron 11.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet