1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (1/2cup for crumb topping +1/2 cup for filling)
1 Cup (16 tbs) (1/2cup for crumb topping +1/2 cup for filling)
2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs), ground
1 Cup (16 tbs) (for filling)
1 Teaspoon (for filling)
1 , beaten
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. For crumb topping, in a bowl, add flour, sugar, and a stick of margarine. Beat to incorporate ingredients. Set aside.
3. For walnut filling, in a mixing bowl combine ground walnut, brown sugar, white sugar, margarine, and cinnamon. Beat with blender on low to incorporate.
4. Roll dough into long strips about 8x 24 inches.
5. Spread the walnut mixture on dough.
6. Lift the edge, pull the dough out, and roll it tight.
7. Cut roll in half, and twist them as shown in video.
8. Put it in greased pan, and with a brush, apply beaten egg on top.
9. Sprinkle crumb and walnut mixture liberally on top. Allow it to rest for 10 minutes.
10. Bake in the preheated oven for 30-35 minutes.
11. Remove when golden brown and risen and let cool sufficiently in pan for 15 minutes then turn out onto wire rack.
12. Cut it into slices, and serve warm.
Do not sprinkle flour on the working counter, because you need to stick the dough on the surface. This will make it easy to roll.