1) Divide the dough into 2 halves.
2) Make each half into a round shape.
3) Make 6 pieces from each half of the dough.
4) Make thin long strips from these 6 pieces.
5) The braid the dough as shown in the video.
6) Place the braided rolls on the baking pan and brush some egg wash over it.
7) Similarly braid the remaining dough in another style as shown in the video.
8) Then brush the egg wash over it
9) Set them aside till it doubles in size.
10) After it doubles in size it will be baked.
This is the review of Part 2 of the video. In this part the Chef shows the 2 different styles of braiding the rolls. One is the traditional way and the other is the flower roll. She explains the styles in detail in order to have better understanding.
Classic Egg Challah - Part 2 : Braiding The Rolls Recipe Video