1) Put the flour in a large bowl.
2) Then add the sugar, salt, yeast.
3) Stir all the dry ingredients so that the yeast mixes well.
4) Then add the eggs, oil and vanilla extract.
5) Finally add the water.
6) Stir the wet ingredients well with the dry ingredients
7) Mix well and make a dough from it.
8) Knead the dough well.
9) Then cover the dough with a tea towel and set aside for 2 hours.
This is the review of Part 1 of the video. In this video the Chef shows how to make the dough for making the Egg Challah. She explains step by step right from mixing the ingredients to kneading the dough.
Classic Egg Challah - Part 1 : Making The Dough Recipe Video