|Please See Video|
1. Grate potatoes and place in a colander to dry. You can also dry them in batches between your hands, but don't leave them for long or they may darken.
2. Mix together onions, potato, salt, pepper, nutmeg, eggs and wheat flour.
3. Heat a pan with 1/2 tablespoons of oil. Drop potato mixture by tablespoons and flatten each pancake as you drop them.
4. Cook until golden then turn to brown the other side. Remove to paper towels.
5. Fry in batches until all the mixture is used up.
6. Serve at once topped with no-fat sour cream and chives if you like or just as is as a side.