|Grated potatoes||3 Cup (48 tbs), drained|
|Grated onion||4 Tablespoon|
|Cracker meal/Matzo meal||2 Tablespoon|
|Fat/Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. In a bowl, break eggs.
2. Add potatoes, onion, salt, pepper and meal. Mix well.
3. In a frying pan, melt fat or butter.
4. Take the potato batter in a tablespoon and spread it in the pan.
5. Fry it till it browns on both sides.
6. Add more fat or butter if required.
7. Make all the pancakes one by one and keep the rest hot until all are fried.
8. Serve Potato Latkes.