|For blintze batter|
|Milk/Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Salad oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Sifted flour||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Butter/Oil||2 Tablespoon (adjust quantity as needed for frying)|
1. Preheat oven at 425° F.
2. In a bowl, break eggs.
3. Add milk, salt and salad oil. Mix it well.
4. Add flour.
5. In a 6-inch skillet, take a little butter or oil. Heat it.
6. Add 2 tablespoons of batter in it and tilt the pan so that the bottom of the pan gets coated.
7. Add just enough batter to make a very thin pancake.
8. Once the bottom is browned, turn it carefully onto a napkin such that the browned side is up.
9. Similarly, make rest of the pancakes.
10. Spread 1 heaped tablespoon filling of your choice on one side of the pancake.
11. Roll up like a jelly roll by turning opposite sides in. It makes about 18 Blintzes.
12. Fry Blintzes in butter or oil or bake it in an oven at 425° F until it browns.
13. Serve dairy blintzes with sour cream.