|Brown sugar||4 Tablespoon|
|Cooked broad noodles||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Seedless white raisins||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Blanched sliced almonds||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Butter/Chicken fat||4 Tablespoon, melted|
|Bread crumbs||2 Tablespoon|
1) Preheat oven to 375° F.
2) Take a bowl and beat eggs with brown sugar in it until fluffy.
3) Add noodles, nutmeg, almonds, raisins, melted butter or fat and lemon juice.
4) Take a well-greased baking dish or ring mold and turn the mixture into it.
5) Sprinkle with bread crumbs.
6) Bake in the oven for about 50 minutes or until brown.
7) Serve with poultry or meat dishes. You can also serve as a dessert with sweet fruit sauce.