|Brown sugar||4 Tablespoon|
|Cooked broad noodles||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Seedless white raisins||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Blanched sliced almonds||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Butter/Chicken fat||4 Tablespoon, melted|
|Bread crumbs||2 Tablespoon|
1) Preheat oven to 375° F.
2) Take a bowl and beat eggs with brown sugar in it until fluffy.
3) Add noodles, nutmeg, almonds, raisins, melted butter or fat and lemon juice.
4) Take a well-greased baking dish or ring mold and turn the mixture into it.
5) Sprinkle with bread crumbs.
6) Bake in the oven for about 50 minutes or until brown.
7) Serve with poultry or meat dishes. You can also serve as a dessert with sweet fruit sauce.
Calories 488 Calories from Fat 126
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14 g22.2%
Saturated Fat 6.3 g31.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 127.2 mg42.4%
Sodium 140.5 mg5.9%
Total Carbohydrates 77 g25.7%
Dietary Fiber 2.7 g10.6%
Sugars 23.4 g
Protein 14 g28.3%
Vitamin A 7.5% Vitamin C 2.5%
Calcium 4.6% Iron 6.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet