Israeli Sweet Sour Salad
|Golden raisins||2 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Cider vinegar/Wine||1 Tablespoon|
|Ground ginger||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1) In a bowl, put the raisins.
2) Cover them with warm water and leave to soak.
3) Peel carrots and in a serving dish, grate them.
4) Peel avocados and remove seeds.
5) Squeeze juice from two of the oranges and mix well.
6) Peel remaining oranges and separate into sections.
7) Cut th avocado flesh into chunks and sprinkle lemon juice over it.
8) Drain raisins and add to serving dish with oranges and avocados.
9) In a small bowl, beat the oil and vinegar with a pinch each of salt, pepper and ground ginger.
10) Pour dressing over salad and toss.
11) Chill for 15 minutes before serving.
12) Serve the sweet and sour salad as a side dish in your dinner meal.