|High-gluten flour||8 Cup (128 tbs)|
|Baking yeast||4 Tablespoon|
|Granulated white sugar||6 Tablespoon|
|Hot water||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|White sesame seeds||2 Tablespoon|
1. In a bowl, add hot water, sugar or honey, yeast, dissolve them and let it stand for 10 minutes.
2. Once foam forms, add flour, salt to the yeast mix and knead well to form firm dough. Allow it to rest in a damp environment.
3. Once the dough has doubled in volume, punch it down and divide into balls.
4. Each of these balls, roll into a long strand, and form rings, like doughnuts, tapering the ends well, and place on floured tray. Allow to rest for 10 minutes
5. In a pot, boil water, add malt syrup and in a batch of 5 add the formed rings into simmering water, and boil for 4 minutes on each side, then remove using a slotted spoon on to a greased tray.
6. Sprinkle white and black sesame seeds over the boiled bagels.
7. In a pre-heated oven bake the bagels at 200 degrees centigrade for about 45 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
8. Serve with nice cream cheese.