|Granulated sugar||2 Tablespoon|
|Butter/Margarine||1 Cup (16 tbs), softened|
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce, softened (1 Package)|
|All-purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Finely chopped dates||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Finely chopped pistachio nuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Granulated sugar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Ground cinnamon||2 Teaspoon|
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), softened|
|Powdered sugar||1 Tablespoon (For Topping)|
1) Preheat oven to 375°F.
2) In large bowl, add cookie ingredients except flour and beat with electric mixer on medium speed until light. Scrape the bowl occasionally.
3) Add flour and beat on low speed to blend scraping bowl occasionally.
4) Make the dough into bowl and divide in 4 pieces.
5) Make each portion into a ball and flatten into 1/2-inch-thick disk.
6) Wrap in plastic cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
7) Grease 2 cookie sheets with cooking spray.
8) In a small bowl, add all filling ingredients and mix well.
9) Take out one disk of dough at a time.
10) Lightly flour a flat surface and roll out dough with floured rolling pin to 1/8-inch thickness, forming 12-inch round.
11) Spread 1/4 of date-nut mixture on the round and press it into dough slightly.
12) Make 16 wedges out of it.
13) Beginning from curved edge, roll up each wedge and put point side down on cookie sheets.
14) Bake for 13 to 18 minutes
15) Immediately remove from cookie sheets and transfer into cooling racks.
16) Let stand for 30 minutes to cool.
17) Sprinkle powdered sugar over it.