|Flour||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Milk free margarine||1⁄2 Pound|
|Milk substitute||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Dry yeast||1 Tablespoon (1 Package)|
|Chopped pecans/Chopped walnuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) In a large bowl, combine the margarine and flour, blend well.
3) In a bowl, mix the milk substitute and egg yolks.
4) Then stir into the flour mixture and blend well.
5) Sprinkle over the yeast over and mix with hands.
6) Divide the dough into 6 pieces, wrap each piece in foil and chill for several hours.
7) On a floured board, roll out each dough into a circle
8) Mix the chopped walnuts or pecans, cinnamon and sugar and sprinkle on both sides of each circle.
9) Slice each dough circle like a pie into 8 wedges, then roll up each wedge from the pointed end.
10) Over a greased cookie sheet place the rolls.
11) Bake in the preheated oven for about 25 minutes or until golden brown and crisp.
12) Serve in a nice plate.