Aubergine Appetizer Israeli Style
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Salt||1 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Ground black pepper||1 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Lemon juice||3 Tablespoon|
|Black olives||4 , chopped|
|Hard boiled egg||1 , chopped|
|Spring onions||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Small tomatoes||1 Cup (16 tbs), skinned|
|Radishes||1 Tablespoon, sliced|
1) Apply 1 tablespoon oil over aubergines and soften the vegetable by baking in an open ovenproof dish.
2) Let cool, hollow out pulp and then through a coarse wire sieve, rub the skin.
3) Take a bowl and using a fork, mash aubergine pulp and skin in it.
4) Add in margarine, olive oil, salt, pepper and lemon juice, mashing and chill the mixture after mixing in olives.
5) In a pottery dish, arrange the dish and serve after garnishing with egg, spring onion and radishes.