|Pasta||1⁄2 Pound, dried|
|Nuts||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Nuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Maple syrup||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Ground mace/Nutmeg / cinnamon||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. For preparing pasta casing: Boil salt in large pot of water.
3. Cook pasta until it softens. It may take 10 minutes, by when it becomes slightly overcooked.
4. Take a 2-quart casserole and grease it generously using the butter. Toss the groundnuts such that they get coated to the butter.
5. Save the ones which fall loose.
6. Drain the pasta and turn it into the prepared casserole.
7. Press the casing ingredients to the sides of the casserole by using slightly smaller bowl. This bowl should be exactly placed in the center.
8. Allow the mixture to cool.
9. Prepare the fruit filling by tossing the nuts, flour and fruit.
10. Take another bowl and beat honey, butter, mace and eggs and combine it with fruit mixture by tossing them around.
11. Release the inner bowl from casing and add the stuffing into the cavity.
12. Add the remaining ground nuts.
13. Bake for about an hour at 350°F until the stuffing is set.
14. Serve with an ice cream or whipped cream.
15. Leftovers can be served hot or cold depending on the taste preferences.