|Sifted flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Eggs||2 , lightly beaten|
|Milk/1/2 and 1/2 mixture of milk and cold water||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Melted butter/Margarine||1 Tablespoon|
|Cottage cheese/Pot cheese||1 Pound|
|Egg yolks||2 , lightly beaten|
|Sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs) (For Topping)|
1) In a bowl, sift the flour and salt together.
2) Combine the eggs, milk and melted butter, gradually stir into the flour, and beat well to smoothen.
3) In a heavy 6 inch skillet, apply butter to the bottom and sides and place over a medium-high heat.
4) Add 2 tablespoons of the batter into the skillet and evenly coat the bottom, then cook for about 1/2 minute until brown, remove over a kitchen towel and repeat with rest of the batter.
5) Combine the filling ingredients, add the milk, if required.
6) Add 1 1/2 tablespoons filling in center of each blintze, fold over the filling and roll up.
7) Cook in rest of the butter over a medium heat until brown.
8) Serve immediately with the sour cream.