|Corn oil margarine||1 Cup (16 tbs), melted|
|Sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Orange||1 , rind grated|
|Self rising cake flour||5 Cup (80 tbs), sifted|
|Lekvar/Apple butter||2 Tablespoon (Adjust Quantity As Needed)|
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Whisk eggs slightly, put margarine, sugar and orange rind to it and blend until frothy.
3. Add flour and mix.
4. Refrigerate the dough for 1 ½ hours.
5. Once firm, make the dough into 4 parts.
6. Take a floured board or cloth, roll the dough to ¼ inch thickness.
7. From each part, cut 3 inch circles.
8. Take a greased cookie sheet, arrange the rounds on it.
9. Top every round with lekvar or apple butter.
10. Make tricorns by folding the edges of all in the center.
11. Press the center.
12. Bake for 20 minutes.
13. Serve in a dish.