|Pancake mix||2 Tablespoon (Alpine Bakery)|
|Cream cheese||8 Tablespoon|
|Sweet and low||2 Gram (2 Packets)|
|Unsweetened cocoa||2 Tablespoon|
|Equal sweetener||2 Gram (2 Packets)|
1. Beat eggs, add water and pancake mix; blend well.
2. Put a dab of butter in crepe pan or medium skillet on medium heat. Pour 1/4 of mixture into pan and tip so that it covers bottom of pan. Cook until slightly brown underneath. Flip and cook until slightly brown. Remove and repeat.
3. Soften cream cheese and mix well with Sweet'n Low. Set aside.
4. Mix cocoa with enough warm water to form a sauce. Add Equal sweetener. Set aside.
5. Spoon out 1/4 of cream cheese onto blintz. Fold and roll.
6. pour chocolate sauce over blintz and serve.