|Sifted all purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Milk||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|For cheese filling|
|Cream-style cottage cheese||2 Pound (1 Carton)|
|Sugar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Vanilla||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Canned cherry pie filling||21 Ounce (1 Can, 1 Pound 5 Ounces)|
|Dairy sour cream||16 Ounce (1 Carton)|
1. Prepare batter: Beat eggs just until blended in a large bowl; sift flour over the eggs and beat in just until smooth; stir in milk and oil. Cover; chill for at least 2 hours.
2. Make the cheese filling: Combine the cottage cheese, eggs, sugar and vanilla in a large bowl. Beat until smooth. Reserve for Step 6.
3. Heat a heavy, 8-inch skillet slowly; test temperature by sprinkling on a few drops of water. When drops bounce about, the temperature is right. Grease skillet lightly with part of the butter or margarine.
4. Measure batter, a scant 1/4 cup at a time, into skillet, tilting it to cover the bottom completely.
5. Cook blintz 1 to 2 minutes, or until top is set and underside is golden; remove to a plate. Repeat with remaining batter to make 24 blintzes. Sandwich each blintz with a piece of foil or waxed paper to keep separated.
6. Place 3 tablespoons of the cheese filling down the center of the browned side of each blintz. Overlap two opposite sides over filling, then fold up ends toward middle on seam side.
7. Melt remaining butter or margarine in a large skillet. Brown blintzes, seam-side down, turning to brown on other side. Keep warm until all blintzes have been browned.