|Gooseberries||1 Pound, topped and tailed (450 Grams)|
|Water||150 Pint (150 Milliliter)|
|Apple juice||1⁄2 Pint (300 Milliliter, Pure)|
|Artificial sweetener||1⁄2 Pint (300 Milliliter, Pure)|
|Powdered gelatin||4 Teaspoon|
|Dry white wine||3 Tablespoon|
1. Lightly oil a 900 ml (1 1/2 pint) mould.
2. Put the gooseberries into a pan with the water and simmer until soft and pulpy. Blend the fruit in a food processor until smooth.
3. Mix the puree with apple juice and artificial sweetener to taste.
4. Dissolve the gelatine in the white wine and add to the gooseberry mixture-mix thoroughly and pour into the prepared mould. Chill for 2-3 hours until set.
5. Carefully unmould the set jelly on to a serving plate, and decorate with angelica leaves or fresh gooseberries.
Calories 102 Calories from Fat 6
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.66 g1%
Saturated Fat 0.05 g0.23%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 13.7 mg0.6%
Total Carbohydrates 18 g6.1%
Dietary Fiber 4.9 g19.5%
Sugars 6 g
Protein 5 g10.6%
Vitamin A 6.6% Vitamin C 52.4%
Calcium 3.2% Iron 3.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet