1. Lightly oil a 900 ml (1 1/2 pint) mould.
2. Put the gooseberries into a pan with the water and simmer until soft and pulpy. Blend the fruit in a food processor until smooth.
3. Mix the puree with apple juice and artificial sweetener to taste.
4. Dissolve the gelatine in the white wine and add to the gooseberry mixture-mix thoroughly and pour into the prepared mould. Chill for 2-3 hours until set.
5. Carefully unmould the set jelly on to a serving plate, and decorate with angelica leaves or fresh gooseberries.