Lemon and Barley Jelly
|Barley kernels||2 Tablespoon|
|Water||1 Pint (570 milliliter)|
|Lemon||1 , juiced|
|Cinnamon stick/1 pinch powdered cinnamon||1 Inch|
1. Mix Barley, lemon, cinnamon and sugar.
2. Boil it on a low flame for 45 minutes. Do not remove from the flame until it becomes thick and transparent.
4. Sweeten with sugar if required.
5. Pour the contents into a jelly mould and refrigerate.
6. Once it is done, invert it into a glass dish.
7. Serve Lemon and Barley Jelly with vegan cream, home-made nut cream or undiluted concentrated soya milk.