Two Step Grape Jelly
|Concord grapes||3 1⁄2 Pound|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Select 34 ripe and 14 underipe grapes.
2. Wash grapes and remove stems.
3. In a large kettle, place grapes and crush them.
4. Add enough water to cover grapes; cook over high heat and bring to boil.
5. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 10 minutes.
6. Into a jelly bag, pour the mixture and let juice drip.
7. Cover juice and let stand in a cool place for over a night.
8. Using double layered damp cheesecloth, strain the mixture and remove crystals.
9. Use Two Step Grape Jelly for topping and garnishing.