|Apple juice||1 Quart (Bottled / Canned)|
|Powdered fruit pectin||3 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Sugar||4 1⁄2 Cup (72 tbs)|
|Red cinnamon candies||2 Tablespoon|
1. In a saucepan, mix together juice and pectin; bring it to a full rolling boil.
2. Stir in sugar and candies; bring back to boiling and then boil for 2 minutes.
3. Remove pan from heat and skim.
4. Into sterilized hot jars, pour mixture leaving 1/8 inch empty on top of the jar.
5. Using a clean and dry kitchen towel, wipe the rim of jar and adjust lid.
6. Into a canner of boiling water, place the jars and process for about 5 minutes; start noting processing time after water in the canner returns to boiling.
7. Remove jars and place over a clean towel.
8. Let the jars cool down and seal completely until they are self-sealing type.
9. Alternately, hot mixture can be poured into sterilized jelly glasses leaving ½ inch on top.
10. Immediately pour melted paraffin to cover 1/8 inch of bottle.
11. Serve Cinnamon Jelly as relish.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 4284 Calories from Fat 2
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.26 g0.39%
Saturated Fat 0.04 g0.21%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 216.4 mg9%
Total Carbohydrates 1108 g369.4%
Dietary Fiber 7.3 g29.3%
Sugars 1014.7 g
Protein 0.26 g0.51%
Vitamin A 0.1% Vitamin C
Calcium 1.5% Iron 27.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet