|Blueberries/Any seasonal fruit||4 Quart|
|Apple cider||4 Cup (64 tbs) (Or More, For Sweeter Taste)|
|Fruit pectin||1 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Envelope, Sure Jell Brand)|
1) In a pan, place the washed blueberries and cover.
2) On low heat, cook until the berries are done.
3) Now, boil until slightly thick.
4) Gradually add apple cider and continue to boil, uncovered.
5) Now, add sure-jell and boil until slightly thickened.
6) In hot jars, pack the jelly.
7) In hot water bath, process for 5 minutes.
8) Seal tightly and store the Sugarless Jelly until ready to use.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2827 Calories from Fat 106
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 13 g19.4%
Saturated Fat 1.1 g5.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 179.5 mg7.5%
Total Carbohydrates 719 g239.6%
Dietary Fiber 95.1 g380.3%
Sugars 490.6 g
Protein 28 g56.3%
Vitamin A 40.9% Vitamin C 611.7%
Calcium 23.1% Iron 83.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet