|Blueberries/Any seasonal fruit||4 Quart|
|Apple cider||4 Cup (64 tbs) (Or More, For Sweeter Taste)|
|Fruit pectin||1 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Envelope, Sure Jell Brand)|
1) In a pan, place the washed blueberries and cover.
2) On low heat, cook until the berries are done.
3) Now, boil until slightly thick.
4) Gradually add apple cider and continue to boil, uncovered.
5) Now, add sure-jell and boil until slightly thickened.
6) In hot jars, pack the jelly.
7) In hot water bath, process for 5 minutes.
8) Seal tightly and store the Sugarless Jelly until ready to use.